Island Cruising Tour 2hr
Experience the beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands on your own personal two-seater, luxury catamaran. Zip past the world first and only commercial conch farm. Circle around the famous La Famille Express cargo ship that ran aground during hurricane Frances in 2004. This boat serves as a hidden attraction of the Turks & Caicos island. Hear about all of the history from our experienced tour guides. The final stop will be Little Water Cay which has a spectacular beach that is only accessible by boats. We will give our guests the opportunity to explore the island which has hundreds of wild iguanas, search the beach shoreline for shells or just sit back and enjoy the amazing view.
- Cooler with ice and water
- Life Jackets
At High wave safety is our main priority. All guests will be provided life vest which MUST be worn at all times whiles on our boats regardless of swimming capabilities.
- Full instructions on how to operate your boat will be given at the dock.
- All our tour guides have Boat Safety and First Aid Certifications.
- The only two-seater Catamaran company in the whole CARIBBEAN.
- Weather Permitting
- 12 percent government tax will be added to each total
- No cash only credit/debit cards
- 4 percent credit card processing fee