The Turks & Caicos
Turks and Caicos is an archipelago of 40 islands located in the Atlantic Ocean between the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. The islands serve as a home to over 31,000 full time residents. The Turk and Caicos has the third- largest coral reef system in the world which is buzzing with marine life. The reef serves as a protection breaking incoming waves to create the calm, turquoise waters that edge our powder white sand beaches.
High Wave Tours also provides a "customize your own tour" option. We cater to marriage proposals, lunch tours, sunset viewings, and much more. To customize your visit, please send us an email 24hrs before you'd like to board. This allows us to ensure everything is set up and organized for a truly fantastic day.
- No-Shows Will Not Get Refunded—Cancellations Must Be Made 48 Hours before Scheduled Tour for a Refund
- No Swimming or Jumping off Boats
- All Participants, Regardless of Swimming Capabilities, Must Wear a Life Vest at All Times
- Alcoholic Beverages Are Not Permitted & the Guides Have the Right to Deny Access to the Tour If They Suspect Any of the Participants Are Intoxicated—NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE
- Drivers Must Have Valid Driver's License & Major Credit Card
- All Tours Must Be Paid Full at Time of the Reservation