COVID 19 GUIDELINES
At High Wave Tours, we understand the difficult time that the world is facing during this Covid-19 Pandemic. Our main goal is to provide a safe tour environment for our guests and staff.
Please see the operating procedures below that we are taking to keep our staff, guests and community safe:
• All staff and guests are required to wear a face covering for greeting and briefing.
• Physical contact between guests will be kept to a minimum.
• Guests will not be required to wear a face covering while operating the two-seater catamaran.
• Life jackets that have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized will be provided on each trip.
• We will continue to provide round trip pick-up for guests. A face covering will be mandatory while in transit.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided on each boat.
• Staff will be trained and briefed daily on COVID-19 protocols:
o No contact.
o Staying 6ft apart at all times.
o Coughing/sneezing into elbows, not into hand.
• All boats will undergo a deep cleaning after each trip.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkel gear.